Monday, July 9, 2012

July 2, 2012

WOW JULY!!! That’s crazy!

I am continuing here in Angelim serving, serving, and serving. Our new President arrived here at the beginning of the month, yesterday haha. We are going to have a leadership meeting this week and get this mission going. Thanks for the photo Mom and Dad... he looks pretty stern, it should be fun. He already passed a new rule: no basketball or soccer, haha so we shall see what new ones he passes as well.

ALSO BIG NEWS!!!! I GOT THE PACKAGE!!!!!!! YAYAYAY with starbursts and with my post-it notes and also my music!!! Sooo sweet!! Thanks you guys! I am so happy I got it! And it was not lost in the pits of THE BRASILIAN MAIL SYSTEM!!!

This week was a good week kinda... we didn’t baptize but we have this investigator, Francisco he is a boss and will serve a mission, we marked ether July 12th for him and he came back the next day and was telling us about what he learned... by quoting verse 6 and then speaking about how faith is an anchor for our soul (verse 4) it was crazy.. He will be baptized this week.  I’m excited for that. Sorry but I’m out of time... I love you all this hour of email was crazy I had a lot of things to do.... ugh LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment