Friday, September 7, 2012

September 3, 2012


Bom DIA!!!

 So first off sorry, but today my keyboard is really not the best I have had (I attached a photo so you can see) and I’m paying high prices to use this web cafe... freak man. haha

When the President came he brought the package!!! I got my rainbows and harmonica (I even played twinkle twinkle little star today) I also got socks and those photos of baptism!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I’m so glad to have a wonderful family like you guys!!!

This week was really nice to get over with... hahah I think I have a few more grey hairs. The conference went fine and stuff but man I basically taught no one last week, between helping my companion and getting the chapel clean (which is undergoing renovations) time to teach was hard to come by... but it’s over! I did my best and many things were learned and that’s what matters right?

I sent off my companion this morning (see photo of us in front of the bus, WORLD CUP 2014!) and now I am without a companion... again hahah but I will be getting my new companion tomorrow night at 11:30! And then another missionary will arrive at 2:00am haha so I will have a lovely night at the bus depot.  :)

This weekend was an awesome experience. A new branch president was called (he is a boss and I have no doubt that with his leadership we will divide the branch in 4 months). Another awesome part was when the 2 counselors were called... the spirit was so strong. The 2 men called are both recent converts... less than 3 months as members. In that moment I realized that the people I meet and teach will be needed as leaders here ASAP! We need to go find the next branch president.  I’m so excited that I get to help establish Zion here.

This week it’s been getting hot... but one morning it rained... I have not seen rain since April!!! It was quite a nice sprinkle.

Well I love you all and hope the start of school is not causing too much stress for you, you are so blessed to be able to get an education… I’m so happy I can read!!

PEACE OUT!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment