Monday, February 25, 2013

February 18, 2013


Olá! Familia.

No Wednesday is not my new p-day it was carnival and there was nothing open! Nothing…. Ha-ha so we stayed in our house last p-day…. The flood was cool. Just got some of my letters wet but I was able to save it all. So no harm doneJ

This week was good we had transfers and nothing changed… I’m going to stay here and I’ll be with Elder King! That means Elder King is my longest companion yet! YAY!! We will keep on keeping on here in São Luis.

The zone baptized two families last week, it was really awesome and I am so happy at the work these great elders are doing, we have already interviewed a family that will be baptized next week too. So things are going well, as for my area… well I find most my joy in the service we do for the zone. We do have a little boy who went to our chocolate night a few weeks ago, he wants to be baptized and because of him his family is also progressing. His mom went to church this week; she also read the Book of Mormon and said she knows it is true! So we just have to continue to help her. Her son (Ian) baptism is marked for the 2nd of March. We have also been working with this awesome family Isaias and Da Paz who have been investigation the church since July… LONG TIME!!! They have just been waiting for the divorce from her old husband… they have 9 children and he doesn’t want to pay child support…rough situation. But the divorce will finally go through and this next moth they will get married!!! AND EVEN BETTER BAPTISED!!!!!!!!!! I’m excited for that. Well I love you all and miss you! Keep your chin up and always look for the positives that’s the best way to live J

No comments:

Post a Comment