Monday, November 5, 2012

November 5, 2012


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLENE!!!! Sorry I couldn't be there but you understand :)

So I’ll just say it... I HIT ONE YEAR!!! Haha the sad news is that the last half always seems faster than the first half, I just hope that I continue to learn this last half and prepare a good base for the rest of my life. I have been so amazed at the blessings that I have received. 

I made a cake and also bought pizza to celebrate with the other elders here. It was a good day. 
WE had a huge rain storm this week CRAZY HUGE!!! The other elders room flooded the good news is their beds stayed dry... one of the little mericals haha. So today the elder went o the roof to see why... turns out the drain we clogged.... With CAT POOP!!! BAHAHAHAH. One more reason to not only not have a cat but also not live anywhere nears them. Haha

We working on helping the leadership here and the members gain a vision of the church... like think about it only a few have ever seen a chapel... how do you help them understand the importance of their calling? it’s rough, and right now the branch president he is always working, basically we are in a sticky situation and we need to get out of it... if the sheep are not being fed they will go to another place to eat. 

Well that’s all I got for today... happy voting!!

Elder Howe

No comments:

Post a Comment