Friday, June 29, 2012

June 18, 2012





Hi Family and Others!

Big news - last week I WASN’T TRANSFERRED!!! Yay! 12 more weeks in Angelim! This is due to the fact that I’m a trainer again; I am training Elder De Oliveira, from Sao Paulo. He’s a boss. Other big news I was also called to be the district leader, this means I’m overseeing 4 companionships...it’s pretty much just more responsibility. hahah the photos are of me and Elder De Oliveira (he is tall). Elder Bastoss and Elder Cooper (my MTC comp who I now live with).

I have just been trying to get motivated again... after 6 months in the same area it is hard to be motivated...I have friends who are not interested in baptism that I pass on the street daily...old investigators and all that good stuff. It’s basically my home now, haha.

As for my birthday meal sorry I didn’t describe last week’s pictures; the one is Mac and Cheese and chocolate chip pancakes made by Elder Cooper and the Big Mac was a gift from Elder F Souza (who is now training in Sao Luise. WOOWOO!!! My birthday was awesome...and it now feels like a really long time ago haha.

This week we were riding a bus (no I didn’t fall), but we hit a guy on a bike... he got up and rode away.... HE GOT HIT BY A BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He wasn’t even mad... his face was one of confusion. It’s so crazy here sometimes! haha
Another interesting things that happened was I met a man with the name Tabais (yes like from Arrested Development) it brought back fond memories of that tv show. haha

This week we were without a baptism... so I’m kinda down because of that... but the work goes on. Oh a cool thing is now I do baptismal interviews for my district. I get to see how the gospel has changed people’s lives.

I love you all and miss you!
Love Elder Howe

No comments:

Post a Comment