Thursday, February 16, 2012

End of the 1st Transfer

HELLO!!!

First the Valentines Day package was AWESOME!!!!  It totally made my month. So…HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE... (Tomorrow)!!!! This week was pretty awesome, it was Elder Harding’s last week so we tried our best to teach more then we have the past 6 weeks.

We have this one really awesome man who went to church with us last Sunday after we picked him up on the road; we were teaching him all week, getting him ready for baptism, he was reading and understanding and changing; I don’t really know how to describe it but every day we would go visit him he seemed cleaner, and happier. He wife even told us that she was seeing changes in him for the better. We were going to baptize him last night but he wants another week to study some more and get better prepared for baptism.

Today is Elder Harding’s last day; he has an interview tonight so we are in "central" (like downtown) for the day and night. Tomorrow morning I will get my new companion then we will head back to our area and get to work. It’s sad that Elder Harding is going home but he has served his 2 years with all his heart, might, mind, and strength; we only get 2 years to go and live every day without regrets.

Sorry no pictures today, I left my cord at the apartment in our area. Next week for sure I’ll have pictures with my companion and a tour of my house and everything! You guys will enjoy it, hahah

I don’t really know what you guys want to know... hahaha. The Ward is really good, they support us and feed us lunch every day (except P-day).  Down here we eat lunch because dinner time is when everyone is in their homes; we are able to teach the most after 4:30 until 9:00.

Random thought: down here they use 24 hour clocks but they still say the time as if they didn’t.... it’s interesting.  Well that is about all I miss you guys and love you all.

Thanks everyone who has sent me a letter they always brighten my week! Thank you!!!

Love

Elder Howe

No comments:

Post a Comment