Thursday, January 5, 2012

Note and pictures from Elder Howe's trainer

Below are some pictures and letter from Elder Howe's CTM language trainer:

Sister Howe!! Happy New Year (a little late..hahaha)
 
This morning your son, Elder Howe, left MTC towards mission field!
Yesterday I could tell quite clear how you felt when you gave him the last hug at the airport to send him to Brazil...I gave him my last hug also we both cried, haha... I do love your son as my brother! I now miss all my missionaries from his district! I really could feel a lot how a father feels when a son leaves home for serving on a mission.
 
I want to assure you all that Elder Howe is one of the best missionaries I ever trained in the MTC!!! He is simply amazing! He was doing and will keep doing a great work for the Lord Jesus Christ!
 
Thank very very much for sending him to us! Thank you for preparing him so well! He is a great example to me! Every time I was needing to invite the Holy Spirit for my classes I knew I could call for Elder Howe to give a short message and the Holy Ghost would come through his words and testimony.
I miss him! Please, tell him again that I love him! He is now one of my best friends ever!
 
Have a great 2012 full of joys!
Regards,
 

Alessandro M. S. Zamboni
Bilingual Instructor - Brazil SP MTC



Surprise!

Dance party

Hands must be up in order to join

YAY Elder Howe!

Candy bag and new tie

Whole training group

Where's Waldo?



No comments:

Post a Comment