Thursday, December 22, 2011

Week Seven 12/21/11

FAMILY and FRIENDS!!!

ITS CHRISTMAS SEASON!!!! What a wonderful time of year I'm so glad i have
this time of year to really focus on the real meaning of it. As i am here
in this MTC away from the rest of the real world i have really been
able to focus on the true meaning of Christmas. And I'm so glad that
right now in my life i am able to finally give him a gift for his birthday, that gift is
the next 2 years of my life. I know that as i go about preaching his
gospel he will be with me and strengthen me just like all of you
continue to do as I can read in your wonderful letters. I'm so blessed
to have such good friends and Family that support me in all my decisions in life. This
Christmas i would encourage all of you to remember a little but more of
Christ, and don't be like the inn keepers who didn't have room to receive him,
but instead open your hearts to him and let him in. Give him a gift, do
good for someone, spread the Christmas cheer, maybe by singing loud for all
to hear (i miss elf, that's such a good movie) but if you don't want to sing
just do an act of kindness it will go so far! I love you all and Wish you a
Merry Christmas!!!

Love Elder Howe

No comments:

Post a Comment