Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September 30, 2013




1 pic: A GIANT GRASSHOPPER
2nd: My comps sock is a bit worn out ha-ha
3rd: motorcycle

We had some more success this week. So last week after our sacrament mtg in our jammed packed house we decided we needed to find a bigger space, so we called some friends and we got hooked up. We had sacrament mtg in the town hall!  (I don’t really know the translation) but it was so awesome. We were very happy with that and also the rest of the branch presidency was called. It’s awesome to see the beginning of the branch here.

We also got the chance to help out a member here. He works as a construction worker. And he is currently building a house... so we helped out... let’s just say I have a greater reason to keep on studying ha-ha. But it was cool a neat experience. The miracle of this week is actually with this member’s daughter... Iana. She is 12 years old and when we first got here we found out that she is the ONLYT one of the family who is not baptized. So I and elder cooper taught her... after the lesson I knew why she hadn’t been baptized... she didn’t want to... AT ALL. And she made that very clear. So Elder Cooper and I would just pass by mostly to strengthen the family and joke around. Then this week we were walking and talking about all the mericals that were happening and our phone rang... it was Iana and she said she wanted to be baptized on the 5th! Ha-ha we went to her house and talked with her a bit that night and confirmed the date. She passed the interview and is all good to go for the 5th, a true miracle. 

We also worked more with those families this week and 2 are really progressing for their date on the 12th. On Sunday we had a BBQ at their house... it was awesome!! I have never eaten so much in my life... I couldn’t walk... I had to roll out of there. 

I hope you are all getting ready for conf. I will probs only watch the Sunday afternoon session, me and elder cooper are just wanting to work... hahaha I have to get caught up when I get home. 

Well I love you all HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!  
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
 

--
-Elder Howe


No comments:

Post a Comment